Cleaning Instructions for our Multi-Flo Garments
Cleaning Instructions for the Foot Garment
- Disconnect the tubing from the outlet valve on the garment by turning counterclockwise. Disconnect garment tubing from pump/controller.
- To prevent ingress of excess fluids into the garment during cleaning, be sure that the open ends of tubing are secured outside of basin/pan where garments are being submerged.
- Mix 1 cup of 6% household bleach with 1 gallon of cold tap water.
- Entirely immerse garment, with Velcro not engaged, into this prepared solution and allow to soak for 30 minutes.
- Agitate garments by hand every 10 minutes.
- Thoroughly rinse garments under cold running tap water, ensuring that open ends of tubing are not exposed for entry of water.
- Repeat wash cycle again as previously instructed. After rinsing garments, allow to air dry.
Cleaning Instructions for Calf & Calf – Thigh Garments:
These garments are for single patient use only and should be maintained using a spray type of disinfectant. We recommend ready to use in one quart bottles, ZEP “Spirit II” which is a Non-Phenolic, Germicidal Detergent/Disinfectant. In addition to deodorizing, Spirit II is a broad spectrum bactericidal, verucidal and tuberculocidal agent.
Cleaning Instructions for our 4 and 8 Chamber Garments