Supply Number: GC-3035-EC
Our unique BioCryo Elbow Garment provides an innovative combination of cold therapy and sequential
compression to manage pain, reduce inflammation, and speed healing for a wide variety of ailments.
BioCryo technology stimulates tissue repair by enhancing lymphatic function, removing edema from the injury site, and encouraging oxygenated blood flow to the site, leading to a faster recovery. Our garments
are latex-free and made of 200 Denier coated oxford nylon fabric with 3 mils of polyurethane.
This garment is to be used with our BioCryo Pump Model SC-2004-C.
The Benefits of the BioCryo
• Convenient cold gel pack insert eliminates the need for ice and water
• 4 sequential chambers of cold compression therapy are more effective than single-chamber devices
• Pain management without the use of narcotics helps patients reduce their need for prescription medication
• Easy to use and comfortable to wear
• Shorten post-surgical recovery time
• Gel packs store conveniently in the freezer and stay ice cold for hours of use